Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 6 At the Beach

So I did not follow through on my promise. There are still no pictures and it is four days later. I must be the least reliable blogger ever. But before you get too upset you should know that I had an adventure filled weekend that resulted in me not even opening my computer...not even for homework... oops. My mom flew in on Friday which if you know my mother then you know that I was in for a packed weekend. Friday was filled with grocery shopping for gluten, dairy, and sugar free foods. Sounds nasty I know but my mother has a way of making health amazingly delicious! Anyways, after shopping we went for a walk on the beach, jumped on the trampoline, and ate way to much popcorn at the Hunger Games! Saturday morning started with a road trip to Tofino and hours of fun listening to music in the car. Next was surfing since thats the best thing to do while in Tofino. Mom did great and was standing by her 6th wave. I finally go the last piece of surfing equipment that I needed and now own full surf gear, it is going to be a fun surfing summer! Next was the long drive home followed by a movie night at home. Sunday was a sleep in day followed by..... you guessed it.... more exercise! We went for a nice hike up to some beautiful falls. Oh and before that we played frisbee golf at the park... SO FUN! Next was another great movie night followed by a great sleep. Monday was our last day so we headed to Coombs to do a little shopping at the market, a rollerblade in park and lunch at Earls then off to the airport to end the weekend the way it started. A great weekend with mom filled with activity and healthy food...too bad she doesn't live and cook for me all the time! Ill miss you mom but now its time to get to work and finish this paper that is haunting me!

SO without any pictures and four days late I apologize and will strive to be better and get my camera working. You need to see the sewing projects I'm working on while I'm here! Its so fun to take a holiday, even if it is just down the street from your own home!

Bye for now! I have a paper to write :(

No comments:

Post a Comment