Thursday, April 5, 2012

2 Weeks at the Beach!

Day 1

For the next two weeks I will be living at the Beach House! My good friend Kelly and her 4 year old daughter Brenna have gone to Disneyland, and since I couldn't go with them I was left behind to care for the house, 2 kitty's, and a fish! House sitting isn't everyones favourite thing but housesitting Kelly and Brenna's house is a treat! I have a beautiful ocean view from my window and am only a 30sec walk from the beach. I was out yesterday afternoon taking a few photos to share....unfortunately I forgot my camera cord at home so I will not be able to share them with you today.


My beach house stay is going to be a time of relaxation, walks along the beach, and of course SEWING!
Kelly's dinning table has already been converted into my sewing room with both machines set up and a box of fabric just waiting to be made into something! The first project is a balloon skirt for Brenna in pink and purple, it will be ready when she returns from Princess land. Next is something creative.... I don't know what it is yet but I need to come up with an original idea for my Etsy page because my Etsy store is not doing so well. If you have any great ideas of something you would love but no one makes it let me know and I can see if it's something I can make!

Tomorrows post will have photos, I Promise!

Bye till Then!

No comments:

Post a Comment