Friday, March 9, 2012

My Camera Is Back!!


After a long trip around the world, stopping in Paris, Africa, and Greece, my camera has returned! Now if you can't travel sending your camera to travel for you is the best idea because it comes back with tons of memories to share with you. Take a look at what my camera saw...

Along the river in Africa!





 A Local Watering Hole!



Sand Surfing in the Desert 

 These four boys came out of the bush when they saw my dads kite flying up in the air. They didn't speak any english but my dad had fun trying to teach them how to fly a kite!

They Donated this van to a local orphanage. The children were so excited! 

This little boy had a big affect on my dad while at the orphanage. He was found by the local police in a ditch. This orphanage usually only takes orphans that have distant relatives that cannot take care of them when there parents die. They made an exception for this little boy who had no family at all. 



The Beauty of Athens Greece.





And Now Off To Paris!





 My camera needed a pair of legs so my dad went along! Thanks Daddy for all the wonderful pictures, and bring my camera safely home filled with memories and dreams for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment