Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Because Every Princess Should Be A Designer

I am so excited about the things I have been working on lately, and my most favoritest ever is the dress I made for the little girl I babysit. She is a high energy 4 year old with the cutest style. I recently asked her if she would like me to make her a dress as she has been very excited about the sewing lessons I have been giving her mom. She smiled and was a little confused. So I asked her to pick out her favorite dress from her closet. She proceeded to choose a very cute blue polka dot summer dress. So I took measurements and asked what she would like her new dress to look like. "PINK!!!" was all I was given as a reference! So I went to work and reproduced her favorite dress but in pink! Here is the result. It is not quite complete because after trying it on she has requested pink bows to finish off the straps!



There are some blog errors it "seams"(lol) so I will redirect you to my facebook page for photos!!

Sorry!


http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150301521658157.345671.668858156&type=1&l=ed1c91a





No comments:

Post a Comment